Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Baaaack

Ok, I haven't posted in a LOOONG time, but I am trying to recommit myself to all things X. I have some very exciting news! I have finally managed to break my sister's resistance to my Jedi mind tricks and got her to try the X! She is already dropping weight like Eminem drops rhymes, and her clothes are getting mysteriously baggy. You rock, Jen!

For those of you who are wondering what is going on with me, I am in the last phase of my 3rd cycle, still just doing the singles, too hard to get in double sessions, and I am starting to get into 'UnderArmor commercial model" shape..(CLIK-CLAK!). I joined the Spartan challenge on August 3rd to try and whittle down that midsection to a defined six pack by Halloween, but due to several birthday parties and decadent trips to Busch Gardens, that goal is probably unattainable.

I am recommitting to finish strong, however, and I am hoping to go sub 190 by Thanksgiving with a lot more definition. I need all the fans to chrp up and be heard....I am definitely in mentor status now, and will be happy to answer absolutely any questions anyone has, and I am not even a coach trying to separate you from your wallet....

1 comment:

BusyMom0595 said...

Yeah .....I rock all right! Turning rock hard:) LOL I couldn't do it without your support big bro! Thanks for all your help and encouragement each and every day. YOU ROCK! I am down 18 lbs in 5 weeks and am feeling leaner and meaner each and every day. Disney here we come!!!