Saturday, April 5, 2008

Maan's Favorite Movie Quotes X-Morphisized

Ok, today is my last mandatory X workout, Yoga X, and in commemeration of the great event, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite Movie quotes adapted for P90X(I have left the movie names out to see if the movie buff out there (that means you Bryan) can decode where they come from...here goes:

"Rule number one, you do not talk about about P90X. Rule number two, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT P90X...Rule number three, if you come to P90X, you have to Bring it."

"Any body out here got the guts to bring it hard?!", "I'm your Horton....that's just my game"

"It puts the recovery drink in its mouth or else it gets the hose again"

"You had best unvinyasa yourself, or I will unscrew your head and chaturanga down your neck!!"

"Excuse me Lieutenant. Is there something wrong?"
"Yes maam. The data on P90X is innacurate."
"How's that Lieutenant?"
"Well I just happend to see one of the kids do..."
"We... we."
"Sorry.... We happended to see Dominic do a 4G negative head roll."
"Where did you see this?"
"That's classified."
"That's what?"
"That's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

"Do you like whey protein? Well I got her number. How you like them whey proteins?"


"So when did you know you wanted to be a X-maniac?"
"Hmm. I guess it would have to be the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal and I remember thinking, 'Wow, you're sweating like a pig. Maybe you could do that for a career.'"
"Do what?"
"Be professionally Bringing It."

"Actually I decided to quit P90X, Lance."
"Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time, but with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit."

"Why me? Every time Horton says' 'If you are feeling toasty here, You can take it easy if you want,or you can stick in there with the rest of us', I take it easy."
"Yeah, when he says that, you're not supposed to choose 'take it easy'. It's supposed to embarrass you into bringing it or at least not giving up."
"That doesn't embarrass me."

"Hey, there, boy! Man, you got big. How long's it been? Three, four months?"
"Ten years."
"Ten years? Man, I gotta lay off the P90X bars."

"I'm telling you you're money. You're so bleepin' money alright and I want you to go over to Beachbody and get those DVD's."
"You're money."
"Come here a second... listen. Now look... When you start P90X, I don't want you be the guy in the PG13 movie everybody's really hoping makes it happen ....I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from, alright? You're a bad man. You're a bad man. You're a bad man"

"She makes me feel kinda funny... like when we used to do the frog in Yoga X."

"And do you know how we got so successfull?"
"Why Tony? Tell us."
"Because were Diversified. Diversification. Yes sir. Were constantly exploring new and exciting areas of the X. And I tell ya somethin'. We better, because there a couple Japanese X'ers out there that are going to do it faster and cheaper."

"Here's the plan. We kidnap Tony Horton, and we hold the world ransom for.....One MILLION DOLLARS!!"
"Ahem...Well, don't you think we should maybe ask for *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. The Beachbody contest winner alone made over $250,000!"
"Really?"
"Mm-hmm."
"That's a number. Okay then. We hold the world ransom for.....One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS!!"


Movie answers:

Fight Club
Tombstone
Silence of the Lambs
Full Metal Jacket
Top Gun
Good Will Hunting
Zoolander
Dodgeball
Idiocracy
Talladega Nights
Swingers
Wayne's World
Johnny Dangerously
Austin Powers

Please add your own X-morphisized Movie quotes by hitting 'Comments' below!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET Quotes!!!

I'll have to come up with one now!