Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maan sick as a dog

Just when everything was tracking along smoothly, I went to a large public Navy Change of Command ceremony and my mingling wih the unwashed masses brought me into contact with a nasty 72 hour flu bug that is going around Norfolk. By the end of recovery week Core, which was probably unadvisable since I was already showing symptoms, my head started filling with snot and my temperature started spiking. After attending a party that night for the very same celebration, I came home with the chills and crawled into bed shivering like it was 20 degrees in my house. The next morning I was completely incapacitated. Just today I am starting to come out of my cloud, but I am still not 100& may have to slide another day....positive aspect of this is that all my pounding fluids managed to flush my ssystem of all the water I was retaining so I am now dow 8 pounds from the start 24 days ago...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 POUNDS!! Awesome Maan! Keep up the hard work!

Bryan