Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back in the Saddle

So after my two day hiatus, hell or high water I'm back at the X. Monday was Kenpo, so I felt I could handle it because it was fun, and it went Ok, but didn't feel 100%. Mrs. Maan, unfortunately picked up the X-Killer bug on Sunday and is still out of commish, so we are thinking about running this week out and then repeating the recovery week for the sake of getting everything in. My problem is I feel like I will be over-recovered by that time, so I may have to substitute some of the BONUS workouts that came in my pack for two of the Stretch X workouts in the second week. I also wonder if my calorie count will be supported by these less muscle mass creating, muscle endurance style workouts, i.e. I am overeating for the calorie burn. I am fully open to suggestions at this point....

No comments: