Friday, February 1, 2008

Back on track

Ok, so now that both myself and Mrs. Maan are both virus free, we have decided to pick up where she left off, and started Stretch X last night. Good news through the setback is that my weight is regularly down around 8 pounds from the start. Of course my wicked awesome boys in blue, the Pats, are playing in the Bowl Sunday, so there will definitely be a temptation to kick back a few brews and let the diet fly out the proverbial window. I feel confident that I can resist as it will be just us the fam watching the game. We just booked a trip to Disney Cruiselines for next January, and I keep getting that wistful look in my eyes of this muscle ripped Sullymaan walking around the Disney Wonder and shocking the crap out of family I haven't seen in a few years...that should keep that beer in the fridge....

No comments: