Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Yoda X Skullcap

Ok, so after six sessions of Chaturanga'ing through a pool of my own sweat on my mat, I finally found a solution ...I cannot wear a hat during Yoga because it falls off too much, so I have adopted a tight skullcap like the kind you would wear under a motorcycle helmet. It works very well also, I only saturated it and started dripping onto the mat during the Warrior 3 Vinyasa, which, for you non-X types out there reading this, is almost the last set of very hard sweat inducing postures in the Yoga X workout, with the rest being balance postures and stretching which are just hard as shit, but don't make you sweat all that much.

I have actually contemplated starting my own message board thread called the 'Wet Hat Club' for all those people who bring it so hard that they saturate a full baseball cap and then start dripping from it by the end of the workout. I would put a picture of the hat I wore after each workout on the thread post with the hat on a hook while it was dripping after the workout. Would that be cool or what!

No comments: