Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 5- Settling into the groove

Well, week 1 of Phase 2 is down, and things continue to get better...I still have a lot of fire to get down into the cave and get after it, I'm not at all tempted to eat crap yet (except I really wish I could go out for a Valentine's dinner, not willing to go off the beaten path with my food groups yet), and the pounds and inches continue to melt away...I'm very close to being able to wear my "Jeans I bought when I worked out all the way home from cruise" target pants. I have so many pairs even tighter than those, though, that I am more than capable of keeping the motivational level high. Mrs. Maan is a little pissed that she hasn't lost any weight although she is the most athletic looking I have seen her look in quite some time. So tonite we embark on another Chest, Shoulders and Chest so it should be gorilla city tomorrow. Hopefully I don't have to reach too far over my head tomorrow or turn the steering wheel too far. You think I'm kidding.

No comments: