Friday, February 29, 2008

The Maan Plateaus!

So here I am on Day 54, I've lost 14 pounds so far, 8 inches off my waist, and my percent body fat according to my fancy-schmancy scale is 31.2....good results, right? But not when you figure that at Day 30 I had lost 12 pounds, 6 and half inches off my waist and had a % body fat of 32% even. And there is no question that I am not overeating...my caloric intake daily is capping out around 2500...which is 500 less than the recommended amount for P90X and 900 less than laid out in my nutrition timing book. As far as the weight is concerned, I don't really care that much, I can feel lots of muscles in places that I had just goo before, and the inches don't bother me much either, I am still getting sliimer and getting into pants further and further into my past...it's that damned fat % number that is sticking in my craw. I feel like there is no way my % can be that high considering how little saturated fat I am eating and my calorie count. If I have 31% right now, I must have had well over 45% when I started, because I am so much trimmer now...tell you what, I'll just keep pushing play and do my best...how does that sound? Every measurement is another means to pissing me off so I go to the envelope on every workout...VIVA LA X!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PROGRESS!!! Keep Bringin' It!!

Bryan

Tom said...

From looking at your pics, you are not 31% BF. What is your waist and weight? Use the estimator in the club. Those scales that tell you %BF are useless.