Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-day!

Pushed to a new low weight this morning, the scale teased me quavering between 212.8 and 213, but laughed at me and settled in on 213. Considering my 45 goal is 210, I am right on schedule. I bought this green tea fat burner to go along with my supplements because it had some stuff that the P90X pill set had in it, and ever since then, I seem to be losing weight at a faster clip, i.e. I was at 217ish at the beginning of Phase 2, which was a 8 pound loss over thirty days, and now I have lost another 5 pounds over the last ten days. So I am gonna read the tea leaves and stick with it....no pun intended...it is definitely weird to be going through a Valentine's day and not downing one pink, red or white peanut M&M or heart shaped Reese's peanut butter cup....weird....

No comments: